Monday, September 16, 2013

Indroduction

Hello! My name is Madeline Vance, as you can see, and I am a Junior at BYU-Idaho studying Marriage and Family Studies. I love my major! This blog is for my Family Relations class here with Brother Williams and I am so excited to start studying family life and share what I learn here! on this blog! I will be sharing fun stories, inspirational thoughts, connections, and insights that I have throughout the course.

Just a little bit about me, I was just married on July 30, 2013 to the love of my life, Tyler! We are so happy. He is pre-med and we are planning to graduate in the next year or so.

If you find anything I post interesting, or if you also have any insights, I'd love to hear from you! Comments are always welcome and I am excited to start this adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My name is Emily and I am the TA for your class. Great job on the blog post! I'm excited to see your impressions regarding the family throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete