Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Conclusion

(Extra Credit Post)

Well, this class is over! It has been an absolute pleasure to be able to study the different trends and influences on the family. I have loved this class for a number of reasons. One, being that it has covered almost all causes of changes within the family. It was a very broad, yet detailed, introduction to Family Relations and I loved that. I would rather study a wide range of family relations than intricately study one or two. I loved the knowledge that I gained this semester as well as the security and faith I have for my own future. Marriage, families, and adulthood can be a scary, intimidating thought for young people. As I have started these myself, I have gained confidence in myself, knowing that I can do hard things! I have also learned the importance of looking at the bright side. I have realized that although there are apparent challanges within families and marriages, they are a beautiful, God-given gift! I am so grateful for my own marriage, and that we will be able to start a family of our very own! This class, if anything, has reassured me of the sacredness of families. It has helped me realize that it is my divine purpose, as a woman, to be a mother! I cannot wait for that day. I'm grateful for a husband who loves me, who supports me, who reassures me and who treats me like a queen. This life is hard - and families are angels in disguise that can help through hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment